2. UConnect (or any of the ST Group subsidiaries) is committed to protecting any personal information that you may information about you that we may receive from this site.
5. This Policy does not necessarily describe information collection policies on other sites that we do not control to which we provide links from time to time, such as separate sites operated by our Business Partners.
7. Your continued use of the site or submission of information through it, after any changes to the site, constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
8. This site is not directed to or intended for individuals under 18 years of age but does not specifically prohibit children from using or subscribing to services without prior
parental consent or parental notification. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children, and we do not knowingly market our products or parental approval prior to using or subscribing to services. Children are not permitted to make purchases at this site.No specific personal information on any child - or any user whatsoever - is ever disclosed to any other organization without the prior express consent of that user.
9. In general, you can visit this Web site without telling us who you are or revealing any addresses, of visitors. If you use our services, request quotes for products through our site, or otherwise make use of the site, we may ask you to provide further information, including, but not limited to, technical specifications, financial information, and other business-related information.
10. We also may collect aggregate information about the use of our site, including which pages are most frequently visited, how many visitors we receive daily, and how long visitors stay on each page. Domain name information that we collect is not used to personally identify you and instead is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc.We use this information to measure the use of our site and to improve the content of our site. The site may use "cookies" to track users traffic patterns. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. These cookies are used to assist you
in reaching the appropriate information and make your visit tailored to your individual preferences. You are free to decline these cookies by setting your browser accordingly; however, refusing the cookies may prevent you from accessing some pages of the site.
11. The information we collect from and about you and your company may be used in the following ways, amongst others:
• to fulfill orders and requests;
• to provide quote information in response to requests;
• to process, execute and monitor orders;
• to notify you and third parties of the status of orders;
• to prepare drawings, product configurations or productions;
• to provide you with information about offers or products we believe you will find useful;
• to notify you of updated information, changes to the site, or new products and services that we think might be beneficial to you or your business;
• to combine information you have provided to us in communications offline with the information you have given us online to improve our service to you.
We do not share, sell, or lease personal information about you to any third-parties unless obliged to do so by an order of court or specifically authorized by you.
12. Access to information stored on our systems, including order forms or requests for quotes submitted through the site, and billing information and account status information accessible through the site, is controlled by firewalls and other security measures These security measures are in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Such measures include regular security reviews, upgrades, and backups. We use our best efforts to maintain the security and reliability of our infrastructure. However, they are provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, reliability, or fitness for a particular purpose. We offer no assurance of uninterrupted or error-free service, nor does UConnect (or any of the ST Group subsidiaries) warrant the accuracy or completeness of any service. In no event shall UConnect (or any of the ST Group subsidiaries)be held liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information) arising out of the use or inability to use the site, even if UConnect (or any of the ST Group subsidiaries) has been advised of such damages.