MapInfo Vertical Mapper is a grid-based analytical application that transforms location point data into continuous surfaces and contours for physical factors such as elevation or temperature, or thematic factors such as income or crime. MapInfo Vertical Mapper allows users to view constantly changing location-based variables by thematically mapping the data with colour or relief shading, or by layering and comparing the data mathematically with other grid themes to visualise and identify otherwise hidden relationships. MapInfo Vertical Mapper integrates seamlessly with MapInfo Professional
MapInfo Vertical Mapper is a spatial mapping data tool that helps you display, manage and interpret grid-based continuous spatial information. If you want answers from location-based data, MapInfo Vertical Mapper spatial data tools will find them, creating grids or continuous surfaces of information, from point data by estimating values between known points.
Use Mapinfo Vertical Mapper, a powerful location intelligence tool, to turn your data investment into compelling, meaningful information to give your business the upper hand by mapping data spatially.
Let our spatial mapping data tools go to work for you.
- Use the data tools of MapInfo Vertical Mapper to: Create 3D topographical maps to better understand how developments such as industrial parks or landfills will impact surrounding neighbors
- Leverage gravity model techniques to understand how a new store or office location may cannibalize existing establishments
- Compare coverage maps to forecast and model network capacity, such as channel, frequency use and bandwidth utilization for communications firms
- Generate soil chemistry maps from samples for natural resource exploration
- Relate elevation from a terrain model to a set of households or buildings in an insurance company to understand portfolio risks from flooding
- Correlate several large data sets spatially such as average household income and high blood lead levels or cell phone signal strength and population density
- Features a wide range of spatial and mapping analysis tools to reveal trends in data
- Unique prediction capabilities identify areas with similar attributes
- Modelling tools build grids from existing point files or unmapped tables
- Now includes six gridding algorithms
- Bring data to life with colour settings and dynamic 3D rendering
Click here to contact us for more information